Introduction

I was going to make a door from aluminum, but my friend insisted that aluminum is more expensive than I thought, so I’m going to try it,

I was recently working on a home theater system that I was building.

At the time, I had a bunch of leftover aluminum ductwork to do things like fit an air conditioner, install a TV, and even modify a few pieces of a door.

After a couple days, I realized I was really missing out on a lot of features that I would have loved to use if I had used aluminum.

I had been saving up some money to buy a used metal door and was looking for a cheap way to get started.

After much searching and some digging around on the internet, I found a few aluminum door assemblies that I liked.

While I wasn’t quite ready to go all aluminum on the house, the idea of going from a solid aluminum door to an aluminum duct with some ducting to the top seemed pretty cool, so after a couple of days of digging around I finally found an aluminum door assembly that worked for me.

It cost me $80.

The only part of the door that didn’t work out was the aluminum window.

But it turned out that a metal window was the way to go, so it was time to try a metal door assembly.

The parts are all the same except the hardware is different.

You’ll need a couple different parts for this project.

I used some cheap, 1/4 inch plywood and a 1/2 inch ply sheet to get the finished door.

You’ll also need a 4 foot x 4 foot frame, and a pair of hinges.

The hinges and frame are the same, but the plywood frame is a little more durable.

Once I got the door finished, I didn’t want to use aluminum for any more than the windows because it’s not going to last long.

The window assembly was a bit easier to install, but I did need to install the hinges and the hinges were a bit tricky.

Luckily, there was a guide on the website that showed you how to do it in about 20 minutes.

To assemble the door, I drilled holes in the ply wood frame with a 2mm bit and screwed in the hinges.

Next, I glued a piece of 2×4 to the bottom of the frame and screwed it in place with two 4mm screws. 

Next, after drilling and screwing in the frame, I screwed the hinge into the ply.

I did this by drilling a small hole through the ply and screw it into the hinge.

Then I took the hinge out of the ply, and drilled a smaller hole in the hinge and screwed the frame into the frame.

I also used a 4mm bolt to attach the hinges to the frame so I could use the hinges as a door hinge.

At this point, you’ll probably want to get a couple more hinges to attach to the ply so that the hinges can hold on to the window frame, but you don’t have to worry about that at this point. 

After the frame was all installed, I went ahead and attached the hinges using a 4-foot piece of plywood.

This was a tricky process because I had to be careful that the ply was well spaced from the hinges, but it was still a pretty easy process.

Once the ply had been screwed into the hinges (which took a bit of fiddling), I went to the corner of the house and drilled some holes.

Then, I used a small piece of 3/4″ plywood to drill some holes in that.

Next, I took a piece from the side of the building and put it in the corner.

Then used a 3/8″ drill bit to drill holes into the sides of the walls and to mount the hinges on the ply to the wall.

I drilled some more holes in those and attached them to the hinges with 4mm bolts. 

 After that, I put the ply door assembly back together using a bit that was 4 feet long.

It’s about 4 feet in diameter.

Then I glued some 2×6 to the front of the front door and attached it with a 5-foot length of 3-foot plywood that I had purchased.

Now, I just had to add some ductwork.

I attached the plydoor assembly to the hinge using a 1-foot 2×8 and glued it in.

Finally, I needed a piece to put the hinges into.

This was a trickier process because you need to be very careful to not get any glue on the hinges or you’ll have to glue them in place to get them to stick together.

When the hinge was glued in, I carefully cut out a piece and put the hinge in it.

I didn.

It was a lot easier than I expected.

After that, it was a matter of finding a good location for the hinges so that they would stick together as well.

I found that the